Create and share your own poker videos !Register now
Welcome on the PokerReplay software's FAQ. You'll find here answers to questions you may wonder about features of our software. Browse topics on left's menu and watch our demonstration video here. You can also contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question that is not in the FAQ.
1. Beginning of my record is missing !
By default, when you click on "SAVE", our software save the last 60 minutes of your record. You can increase or decrease this value in the Options menu: Recording options.
2. I can't select the window I'd like to record !
In some cases, it is not possible to use the red layer to select the window to record. You may select an alternate select mode in the Options menu: Window selection mode in Recording options.
It is very simple to use: when you start a recording, you just have to select your window from a list.
3. I closed the window I was recording but I forgot to click on "SAVE" button.
Don't panic ! You still can click on "SAVE" button, even if the windows has been closed ;-)
4. How to record more than 1 table ?
Click on the little "+" button located under the "ON- OFF" switch. You can currently record up to two tables at the same time.
5. Can I move the window during recording ?
6. Can I resize the window during recording ?
Yes you can… But expect strange behaviors ! For example, enlarge the window will produce same effect as a zoom.
1. How to know the function of each button in Editing tab ?
Just hover buttons with your mouse to see a tooltip.
2. How to define beginning and end of a video ?
You have two markers on the timeline you can move to define where the beginning and the end are. Just drag them with your mouse or with the arrows of your keyboard (click on one marker first to use keyboard).
3. What's the differences between "Encode and upload", and "Encode" ?
Encode and upload: send the video directly on your PokerReplay.com account. The software will first encode the video, then will send it online. The video will then be awaiting activation: click on Activate button to add a description and publish your video on the web !
Encode: your video is queued, you can upload it later.
4. How to remove a video from Editing tab ?
Click on the red cross in Editing controls.
5. Why I can't delete a video from the Recorded tab ?
You first have to remove it from Editing tab.
6. I have an error message related to "Error trying class VMR9Player" when I try to edit a video !
PokerReplay uses a codec that is usually installed with Windows Media Player. Unfortunately, it is sometimes missing for some reasons, and you can't use the Editing tab.
To fix this issue, you have the choice between two solutions:
- Install the missing codec directly from a href="http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=507" target="_blank">Microsoft's website.
- Install the missing codec from the FFdshow-tryout codecs pack.
1. How to record a video without sound (mute) ?
In Options menu: Audio recording options, uncheck the box "Record audio", or change the volume in Editing tab.
2. How to increase the volume in my videos ?
Increase the volume in the Editing tab or directly on your computer.
3. How to record my voice ?
PokerReplay uses default audio settings of Windows. Please check these settings and Audio recording options in our software to setup voice recording.
1. How to shutdown the software ?
Click on the red cross in top-right corner to turn PokerReplay into sleep mode and being able to enjoy auto-detect feature.
Click on Quit in File menu to shutdown PokerReplay.
2. What's the difference between "Quit" and "Log out" ?
"Quit" shutdown the software. Log out disconnect your account.
3. What is the Auto-detect ?
When you record a video for the first time, PokerReplay learns the name of your Poker room so that it can launches by itself the next time you want to record a video on this Poker room. Auto-detect can works only if PokerReplay is launched or in sleep mode.
4. Can I manage the rooms PokerReplay has learnt ?
Yes, in the Options menu, click on Auto recognition to display the list and manage it.